To ensure that your stay is as comfortable as possible, please assist fellow Timeshare Members and us by adhering to the existing policies. These rules and regulations, established during the 2003 room renovations, will improve your experience and maintain the quality of our property.
Please familiarize yourself with these regulations. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Sue Ann Liao-Jen at [email protected].
Summary of Rules and Regulations
- The Ocean Suites pool, beach, fitness areas and Renaissance Island are for registered Renaissance guests only.
- The food and beverage outlets are open to the general public.
- The maximum number of guests per timeshare suite is four (4) persons, regardless of age. If your party exceeds four guests, please contact the front desk to rent an additional room, to avoid being vacated from your suite.
- Please remove pillows and blankets from sofa beds before closing them. Please place them in the closet.
- You are free to use the cooking appliances provided in the suite.
- Additional cooking utensils and BBQ pits are not allowed.
- For the safety and comfort of all guests, large floatable devices are not allowed in the pools.
- Lounge chairs are available to all Members and guests.
- While you cannot reserve chairs, we provide a large quantity to accommodate our guests.
- Please do not relocate chairs to suite balcony/patio.
- Towels are available at the pool deck and on Renaissance Island.
- Please carry your room key with you at all times, as this is needed to board the boat to Renaissance Island.
- Due to the warm weather, condensation can form in your room if you keep the sliding glass door ajar. Please be sure to keep this shut at all times.
- Please use caution to avoid causing damage to your suite or the property, as it will be charged to your account and must be paid prior to departure.